Last Updated: January 30, 2021
Personal information we collect when visit our website
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Personal information we collect when using our app
Blix will collect personal data when you make an account in the Blix Batteries App. We collect certain information from you, including your name, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, phone number, access camera and location data. In additional we will collect IP address, information about your device and information about your use of our App. We refer to this information as “Account information.”
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Personal Information that we collect generally to fulfill your use of our services in the Blix Batteries App, as well as to develop Blix services regarding functionality and security. In additional also for purpose of analyse markets and customers.
Sharing your personal information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use manage and improve, as described above. For example, we use the following third parties:
– Marketing companies. In purpose to make marketing campaigns. For example we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
– Insurance companies, in order to manage and handle insurance claims regarding issues that covers of our third part insurance company.
– IT service companies, in purpose to manage and handle security and developing of our business software and App.
– Courts and counter parties, in purpose to manage and handle legal claims.
– Law enforcement agencies, including the police. If Blix are legally responsible to give personal information.
– Potential buyers and seller, if Blix have a potential seller and buyer we may share personal information.
Geographic location where we handle your personal information
Your personal information will mostly be used within EU/EES, but might be transferred to countries out side EU/EES if the third part company use that kind of location while handling your personal information. Blix will make sure the recipient are connected to Privacy Shield or make sure the recipient have signed a contract consist of agreements of handle the information in law by GDPR.
All above mentioned third part companies we may use
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. If yor want to delete your personal information, Blix need to delate your Blix account.
When you create an order through our App, we will maintain your Personal Information for as long you are a customer to Blix and have an account in our App.
The Blix App is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 years old.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending mail to Blix Technology AB, c/o Döbelnsgatan 10, 506 36 Borås. Visit address: Göteborgsvägen 10B, 504 35 Borås.